Indian Army Brigadier Sudhir Sawant says,’This is not an accident but a conspiracy.’ He also said that a detailed inquiry of the case should be done.
Simple logic and Public opinion.
A few days before Russian meets Indian diplomats to disclose information very importantly.
Could have been the reason of this accident!
Obviously, someone inside must have been paid. This is the Chief Defence Staff, not a common Person.
Who had overseen strikes in Myanmar and the surgical strikes across the Line of Control, had been known to call out Pakistan and China several times over border disputes and the spread of terror.
Here are his top quotes
* “Territorial ambitions of China and Pakistan require India’s armed forces to remain alert and deployed along disputed borders and also along the coastal regions around the year,”
General Rawat said last month while delivering the Sardar Patel Memorial Lecture at All India Radio.
* “China’s partnership with Pakistan and its stand on Jammu and Kashmir can be best described as an anti-India nexus,” he said during a press conference held in Guwahati, Assam.
* “China has a habit of using money power and economics to gain popularity in the countries. We have to move with the Prime Minister’s SAGAR mission (Security and Growth for all in the Region),” the four-star general said in October.
* “Let them (Pakistan) attempt to do something to damage our assets, and the reaction from our armed forces will be very different. The political will is there. Our armed forces are ready,” General Rawat told India Today TV.
* “Nobody ever thought that the Taliban would take over the country so fast. We don’t know what is in the future. There can be more turmoil and changes that can’t be anticipated as of now,” Gen Rawat said while speaking at the India International Centre in Delhi.
* “Friends to sabhi ban jaate hain lekin dushman humko satark rahane ki chetawani bhejate hain (Friends are easily made, but enemies keep us alert),” Gen Rawat told India Today in an interview after taking over as Chief of Defence Staff.
The protestations of a general, who cannot protect himself on his plane are in question. The Army, Navy, and Air Force failed to secure their own Chief of Defense Staff. To the best of my knowledge, any aircraft is allowed to fly after checking all the technical systems.
If it is said that the weather was bad, then today’s weather updates are given a year ago. Who gave permission to the helicopter in which General Rawat was to fly? Can anyone tell who invited General Rawat to the area where his plane crashed?
Along with the entire family, the government resources which were given to him by the Modi government even after his retirement, who will benefit from his demise?
He could not fulfill his responsibility when he was chief. Be it Pakistan’s front or China’s … nothing but lying and staying away from facts. The Indian Air Force pilot fell into the hands of the Pakistan Air Force and they kept telling him that we want peace and returned the failed pilot who is being portrayed as a hero today.
However, it seems to me that the incumbent general was forcibly removed from office.
Today, at least eight people have been arrested, two booked and one suspended from a government job, across the country, over social media posts on the death of General Bipin Rawat, his wife, and other officers in a helicopter crash in Tamil Nadu. Action over the posts has been reported from Jammu and Kashmir, BJP-run Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Karnataka, Congress-run Rajasthan, and from Tamil Nadu that has a DMK government.
The most arrests have taken place in Rajasthan — one in the hours following the crash and two on Saturday. The Pratapgarh police arrested Manish Kumar Meena, 28, and Jeevanlal Ninama, 25, on Saturday for allegedly posting “offensive” material on the crash. Pratapgarh SP Amrita Duhan said Meena had put up posts on Facebook. A police statement said the remarks by the two had “hurt public sentiments”.
A witness to the Indian Air Force (IAF) chopper crash, in which CDS General Bipin Rawat and 12 others died on Wednesday, said the people on board the helicopter were screaming for help after it crashed into the forest in Tamil Nadu’s Coonoor.
So the question is, is the Chief of Defense Staff on a flight?
And the connection to the air control tower was so weak that help could not arrive on time.
When a plane crashes, it communicates with the control tower. Initial crash information is obtained from the control tower.
So why don’t Indian Air Force or Indian government investigators reveal what the pilot said about the flight when he was in contact with the control tower.
Explain, why the control tower does not reveal information, Just to say that the weather was bad. So, when the weather is bad, the helicopter can land anywhere, so the pilot said bad weather situation, but why did not land at emergency? There are many questions which, if answered, will solve the case. When will the Black Box Communication come out? Nothing can be said about it. Anyway, Modi has taken a bath with Ganga,This sin must have been washed away.
Being an experienced and mature senior-most army officer, CDS rawat could have canceled his helicopter journey and saved 13 officers country lost young officers because of his negligence.
Agreed CDS Rawat was successful in handling difficult matters related to the army and our country but failed in taking the decision whether to travel in foggy weather or not. And this is the fact. Feeling sad for the departed souls and their family. . Instead of the helicopter, he could have made a road trip. Why waste government money on a small distance??? Great loss 14 for family members.
One needs to understand the 3 defense forces (army, navy & air force) were independent before Modi made Rawat as head of all a new position. This did not go well. Rest is history!!
Meanwhile Indian public said:
Whenever there is an election, someone has to die.