18 fall unconscious after consuming ‘poisonous’ milk

MIRPURKHAS: Eighteen men, women and children were brought to the Digri Taluka Hospital for treatment on Wednesday after they fell unconscious in their house in Yaseen Kaimkhani village near Digri Town.

The patients, four men, three women and 11 children were provided emergency treatment and some of them were admitted to the hospital. Doctors at the hospital said the condition of all of them was stable now.

Punio Kolhi, Kanio Kolhi and some other patients told doctors that the common thing they all had consumed before falling unconscious was goat milk which suggested that the milk might have turned poisonous.